Use Promo Code CURTIN25OFF
Please contact us if you wish to book this property between 15 December - 7 January. (Minimum 10 night stay)
Relax in the surrounds of this famous historical home located in the heart of Cottesloe; this is your chance to stay in the home of an Australian Prime Minister. The Curtin Family home was once the residence of war time PM John Curtin & his family.
- Single level family home restored by the National Trust & formally opened by the Prime Minister in March 2011. Original period features throughout the home including a beautiful front & rear garden with white picket fence
- FREE WIFI
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout (heating/cooling)
- Tea & coffee facilities including complimentary tea, coffee & long life milk
- Complimentary guest amenities include beautiful organic Australian-made SUKIN products
- Master bedroom with 1 King bed, wardrobe & chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2 with 2 Single beds, wardrobe & chest of drawers
- Bathroom has shower & toilet with original features including the basin & windows
- Bright original kitchen with appliances & cookware; stand-alone oven/cooktop, range hood, fridge & microwave. Please note no dishwasher.
- Separate dining room for 8 plus a sunny breakfast table next to kitchen
- Large living area with original details alongside modern touches such as large flatscreen TV, DVD player, IPOD dock & workstation
- Outdoor setting for 6 in gorgeous garden plus BBQ
- Full laundry facilities in separate building at rear of house includes washing machine/tumble dryer & large clothes line
- Bed linen & bath linen provided
- Private garage for 1 vehicle plus a spare outdoor car bay
Curtin Family Home is a National Trust of Western Australia heritage property.
- Lovely to stay in an historical and yet very comfortable family home. A reminder of yesteryears. Frances - May 2016