1. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS:
All credit card payments incur a surcharge
Domestic Visa/MasterCard 1.5%
International Visa/MasterCard 2%
American Express 3%
Online Booking Fee $1.00
Please note credit card payments must be accompanied by a photo ID matching the details of the credit card and a photo of the credit card used for payment. This will confirm your booking.
Rates stated on our website are the "FROM PRICE", meaning that these are the lowest rates possible. Rates are dependent on season:
- LOW SEASON = 1 May- 15 September
- HIGH SEASON = 15 September - 14 December & 8 January- 30 April
- PEAK SEASON = 15 December - 7 January
- EASTER 2016 = 24 March- 28 March (Stays must cross the whole Easter period)
Most rates are based on 4 guests staying however exceptions apply depending on the property and the number of beds used or required. Extra charges apply for extra guests. A service fee of $82.50 (including gst) is charged for each reservation.
3. DEPOSIT & TERMS AGREEMENT
- A deposit of 50% of total rent is required for stays more than 30 days from arrival date.
- BOOKINGS MADE 30 DAYS OR LESS FROM ARRIVAL DATE must BE PAID IN FULL.
- BY TICKING THE ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS BOX the guest agrees to the Terms & Conditions of the booking & CBHS management. Other bookings (not through our online system) must complete & return a Rental Agreement to secure a booking. Payment of the rental deposit & agreement to CBHS Terms & Conditions via a signed Rental Agreement constitute the guest's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. A guest must be 18 years and over & agree to take full responsibility for the temporary rental of the property for the booking to be valid. A Confirmation Notice will be sent to the guest once deposit is received.
4. SECURITY BOND
- A Security Bond of between AUD$1000 - $5000 will be held against your credit card details. A credit card number is essential before a booking is valid.
- The Bond amount is dependent on the property chosen & is not charged in advance but held as security in the event of a breach of terms & conditions of the rental agreement.
- The Security Bond may also be used to cover additional costs incurred during the tenancy including but not limited to, any breakage, damage, loss of household items (e.g. linen, appliances), disturbance to neighbours, excess rubbish and excess cleaning requirements.
- The Security Bond is active for 30 days post departure date & Cottesloe Beach House Stays reserves the right to deduct bond in accordance with abovementioned at any time during this 30 day period.
- Guests will be notified of any breach of terms & conditions requiring deduction of Bond.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our properties, but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Number of Guests accommodated shall not exceed that agreed in the rental agreement and exceeding the agreed number of guests will result in forfeiture of the Security Bond.
- Parties and functions are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your Security Bond and/or additional payments.
- The property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival save for normal cleaning.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and a charge against the Security Bond.
Bookings made within 30 days of desired occupancy must be paid in full together with the submission of the completed Rental Agreement unless alternative arrangement with Cottesloe Beach House Stays.
The check-in time is after 15:00hrs. Early check-in is available by prior arrangement only. FOR GUARANTEED arrival prior to 15:00hrs (3pm), a property must be reserved from the previous night and therefore includes an additional nightly charge.
The check-out time is before 10:00hrs. This allows time to prepare the property for the next guests. Late check-out is available by prior arrangement only. LATE CHECK-OUT is available by prior arrangment only and is at the discretion of Cottesloe Beach House Stays management & must be requested at least 1 night before check out. Charges apply.
- Please see Cancellation Policy category (No.22).
- A Key for the property is issued once full payment has been received.
- Keys will not be issued with a balance owing or without a signed agreement in Cottesloe Beach House Stays' or their representative’s possession.
- Upon completion of stay, guests are required to leave the keys at the property or return them to Cottesloe Beach House Stays office/lockbox.
- Please note a fee of $150 will be charged if keys are lost. Garage remotes are charged at $200 per remote.
11.FURNITUREFixtures and fittings are not to be altered or moved between rooms, with the exception of the rollaway bed & portacot/highchair.
No smoking is permitted inside any property. A $50 charge will be deducted from your Security Bond if cigarette butts are left lying in garden beds or paved areas.
No pets are permitted on the property during your stay unless with prior agreement of Cottesloe Beach House Stays management inclusive of Pet Bond.
The booking shall be made by an adult and this person must be an occupant of the reserved property during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not in the foregoing categories, and as a result they will have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
Maximum of 2 adults permitted per bedroom.
15.DAMAGE & BREAKAGES
These are the guests’ responsibility during their stay. Please note the Security Bond does not limit the guests’ liability with respect to damages and breakage. The cost of breakages and damage to the property will be deducted from the Bond at the discretion of Cottesloe Beach House Stays management.
16.THEFT & LOSS
The Owner & Cottesloe Beach House Stays take no responsibility for guests’ personal property during their stay at our accommodation premises. It is strongly recommended that all guests have Travel Insurance to cover theft & loss of personal items.
17.MAINTENANCE & GENERAL REPAIRS
Any maintenance issues are to be referred to CBHS management unless otherwise directed. Please advise as soon as possible if there is a maintenance issue so repairs can be expedited.
During your stay utility costs are the Owner’s responsibility. In the event costs for utilities are significantly higher than the average monthly utility costs for the property; the difference in these costs may be passed onto and charged to the guest. Complimentary internet access is for email use & web browsing only. In the event guests use the internet for movies or large downloads or if capacity is reached or exceeded, charges will apply. Any illegal or abusive use of the internet access is not allowed and prohibited. In particular, it is not allowed and prohibited to spread and distribute illegal or immoral content and data.
Guests are to be aware of the hazards associated with rental of short term accommodation including, but not limited to:
- Slipping hazards associated with internal and external wet areas such as bathrooms, tiled outdoor areas, decking, stairs;
- Tripping hazards associated with stairs;
- Hazards associated with bringing electrical appliances in contact with water;
- Natural gas hazards associated with space heating, water heating and cooking appliances such as cook tops and barbecues;
- Hazards associated with hot water from faucets;
- High temperature hazards associated with heaters, ovens, cook tops, scolding water;
- Hazards associated with water feature and pond;
- Hazards associated with venation blind cords; and
- Other hazards normally seen in households
The Owners do not assume any liability for loss, damage, injury or death to persons or their personal property. Neither do they accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control.
With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks associated with the rental of this property.
The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges both Cottesloe Beach House Stays, it’s employers, directors and assigns and the Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and Cottesloe Beach House Stays free and harmless of any claim or legal action arising there from.
A cheque/ money order/credit card number or direct deposit transfer must accompany the Rental Agreement as set out in the Terms & Conditions above.
Cancellations are required in writing (email acceptable) and will incur charges as per the following schedule:
- Cancellations +120 days prior to occupancy: Fee 10% of full amount
- Cancellations 45-120 days prior to occupancy: Fee 20% of full amount
- Cancellations 45-30 days prior to occupancy: Fee 40% of full amount
- Cancellations 30-15 days prior to occupancy: Fee 75% of full amount
- Cancellations 15-0 days prior to occupancy: Fee 100% of full amount
- No refund will be given once a property is tenanted; only with agreement from Cottesloe Beach House Stays management and the Property Owner.
- In the event a property is re-letted for all or part of the cancelled period Cottesloe Beach House Stays management may consider a reimbursement of monies of equivalent value of the new booking minus administration charges. This will be determined by Cottesloe Beach House Stays management on a case by case basis.
Rollaway bed $44 (inclusive of GST) per week
Portacot $44 (inclusive of GST) per week (includes cot linen, delivery & collection)
Highchair $22 (inclusive of GST) for duration of stay
24. PRIVATE CLEANING
Private cleaning is available upon request at guest expense. At least 7 days notice before your arrival date must be given if you require private cleaning during your stay. Please contact CBHS management regarding various cleaning options available.